- Canadian Business Magazine Online
- Canada Business - Government of Canada
- MERX - Canada's electronic tendering service easy access to finding government contracts
- Small Business BC – General source of business information
- BizPaL - Convenient and easy to use, BizPaL can help you identify regulatory requirements by providing a single point of contact where you can access a comprehensive list of applicable business permits and licenses.
- FrontCounter BC - a single window service for clients of provincial natural resource ministries and agencies. Offices across the province, natural resource clients obtain all the information and authorizations they need to start or expand a business
- Ministry of Small Business and Revenue - This Ministry provides programs and services for small business such as: regulatory reform; the Taxpayer Fairness and Service Code; the creation of a permanent small business roundtable and PST tax seminars and requirements.
- OneStop Business Registry - Provides easy access to business information and online business registry for small businesses throughout British Columbia.
- Aboriginal Business Service Network - Provides business information, advice and referral services to meet the needs of potential and existing Aboriginal business people in BC.
- CYBF – A nationally registered charity that helps young adults (18-34) who have great ideas but little money to start and build businesses. CYBF support young entrepreneurs by combining seed-financing up to a maximum of $15,000 with mandatory mentoring.
- Performance Plus – Industry Canada
- Youth Skills BC Workplace Pilot Program - Offering BC businesses a $2,000 hiring incentive to hire eligible youth between the ages of 15 & 29, plus up to $1,000 for training activities
- Digital Technology Adoption Pilot Program - Qualified firms receive advice and may receive funding to adopt digital technologies into their operational processes to improve productivity.
- Accelerate Okanagan - Their mission is to increase the number of technology companies that start and grow in the Okanagan by helping to develop and support a vibrant entrepreneurial, creative and innovative technology community and offer various programs that cominbe elements such as needs assessments, hands on coaching, mentorship and access to world class expertise.
- http://www.businesssellcanada.com/ Great website for buying or selling a business
- http://www.socan.ca SOCAN - If you use music, live or recorded, in your business or for your event please click on the preceeding link for licencing information as it is federal copyright law.